Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Sweet Treats Journal-Part 1!

SANFO TREATS


I ultimately love strolling at the mall! And every time I pass by Glorietta, I just can’t help but stare at these coated apples at Sanfo! One day , I decided to try it out. The coated apples whether with caramel, chocolates and nuts costs from P60-85. But one thing stopped me from buying the apple: the fear that it might be rotten since I don’t know how long has the apple been in their display. So one piece of advice I guess it would be best to ask the sales lady to cut the apple to double check whether its rotten or not.



And since I changed my mind, I bought the frosted banana (php 35) instead. Rot-proof though since it is refrigerated. The coating was great but since it’s fresh from the fridge, the banana seemed too cold. But otherwise tasted sweet and good still.