Thursday, December 27, 2007

JeLai'S Christmas '07Adventures-Part 2

Global Fun Carnival!!!

And for another christmas adventure...my hubby and I decided to visit "Global Fun Carnival"To enjoy it more, we bought ride all you can tickets! We went to the place on a Monday so its not crowded. Just a short info: Global Fun Carnival is a european carnival. How different would it be from Star City, Enchanted Kingdom and other rides? We are just so excited to find-out!


I guess what we did wrong was not to see how a certain ride works and try it! Out of guts, we tried the flipper and whoa!!! This ride is total "G-FORCE"Its like a cup and it revolves back and forth! After the ride, jeff and I both felt like throwing up! It gave us a feeling worse than a drunk man! Tha'ts how freaky it is-it gave us hell!

After the really head-aching flipper ride, funny but we tried the horror house! It was just me and my hubby, all the while we thought the statues were moved mechanically, I was more than surprised when a live "ghost" was chasing after us! I was freaking scared specially when we reached what I thought was dead end! I was shouting at the top of my lungs and I was holding my hubby's hand real tight! When we went out, my hubby ended up laughing at me for being so silly scared!darn-it!LoL!


Ok, it took us some time to convince ourselves to ride the "RANGER".Upon watching other's take the ride, it got us really scared, but then we said our visit to global fun would not be complete without having tried this ride! so we did, with other 4 guys...And our say...it was ok! The fear you'd have is that your cellphone might drop but otherwise it was fun. It would also make you feel dizzy but not much. Everything is secured and the boat-like ride is locked with metal bars while moving. Well, thank God we lasted 8 turns!




We enjoyed the rest of the night trying out other simple rides and our ultimate favourite"bump cars"! It was ultimately fun! Although there are only a few rides, a european type carnival would give you an exhilarating-breath taking experience...