Tuesday, December 4, 2007

JeLai'S Christmas '07Adventures-Part 1

It’s Christmas time again! When this part of the year comes, we get usually bugged out thinking of gifts to give for our loved ones. We get stressed and get to experience Christmas shopping rush. And get puzzled on what to wear on the many Christmas parties. We’ve all experienced that, but my hubby and I are making it different for us this Christmas.
This was not at all planned. We went to Greenhills, last November 24 to simply stroll around and look at prices of gadgets, cell phones and what’s in store in the tiange but I never thought we were just there in time for this traditional and heartwarming puppet show!
I remember when I was a kid whenever Christmas season comes in , my mom would never fail to bring me to COD. But the yearly show was then moved to Greenhills now. And yet it still constantly amaze me up until now that I'm an adult. It never fails to touch the soft spot in my heart and remind me of the true meaning of Christmas...And next year we'll continuously look forward to watching the show again!
You could check out the link fo the story behind the show:
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view_article.php?article_id=101589