Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Blog's 1st Anniversary!!!

June is about to end in a few days and I definitely can’t pass out on the first anniversary of my blog!
Happy 1st anniversary to extraordinarykelly.blogspot.com!!!

And to celebrate my blog’s anniversary I’m featuring a Cosmo interview of myself!
May I have many more years of blogging to come!!!
THE COSMO INTERVIEW
Name: Rain Quililan
Birthday: April 30, 1983
Age: 24
Fave Beauty Products: The Body Shop face-powder, The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tink, The Body Shop Born Lippy, Faceshop Fruits in Balm, Faceshop Lip gloss, Maybelline Clear and Smooth, Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara, Smashbox lipgloss, eyeshadows,Mary Kay Beauty Products
Beauty Routine: I wash my face with Olay Total Effects cleanser, then I apply olay total effects all over my face before I sleep, drink lots of fruit juices and very important-feel confident and radiate beauty
Favorite Scent: RL Blue, Leu par Kenzo, Victoria’s Secret-Lovespell, Bath & Body works-
Stay-Sexy Secret: being sexy is being intelligent too…I read lots of books in different varieties and search the net…this way I am armed with enough knowledge
Favorite Food: Italian foods-pizza and pasta, steaks, American foods-hotdogs, burgers & fries, any dish with cheese, adobo-siomai, chocolates, mousse-cakes, sundaes, donuts, cinnamon pastries
What is a Cosmo Girl? Dignified lady, oozing with confidence and radiates beauty, sophisticated by all means even in the nastiest situations, wise by nature
Are you a Cosmo girl? Yes I’m a a certified COSMO Gurl!
My favorite body part is: my eyes, my ass!
My worst vice is: starving my self
If I could go out with any guy, it would be: Orlando Bloom
My first kiss was: funny and weird, had it when I was in kindergarten!
My fantasies involve: feeling the raindrops in my face while lying in an open field
If I could, I’d love to get: a warm massage @ Sonya’s garden
I feel most sexy: when I’m dancing
The best way to dump a guy is to: tell the truth and provide an explanation personally
I spend way too much on: make-ups & tops
My choice of underwear: plain colored cotton-comfy ones
The one thing I can’t live without is: understanding
When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up and be a: nun (ha-ha)
If I were to join Fear Factor, the worst stunt would be anything that involved: eating & drinking something yucky