Friday, July 27, 2007

The Harry Potter Craze

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I watched the movie last July 14 with my officemates-Steph, Vanj & Daddy Eric. It was absolutely fun! I definitely liked the movie, I guess it’s the 2nd of the HP Movies that I terribly liked! I loved the scenes when Harry, Hermione and Ron were actually teaching the gang and created the so called “dumbledore’s army”. Professor albus wulfric brian Dumbledore was really getting in my nerves during the movie! She just soo pissed me off! The kissing scene between Harry and Cho Chang was cute then again she was just so irritating when she betrayed them. Loved the battle between the Death Eaters and the Order in the Ministry of Magic. Love the chase between Harry and friends-lucius malfoy and company inside the department of mysteries. Loved the battle between Voldemort and Dumbledore! And I ultimately love the blossoming friendship between Harry and Loony Luna Lovegood, I hope they end up together…they look so cute!!! On the other hand Sirius’ death was too fast and was not given much scene. Moreso, I love the way Daniel Radcliffe acted everytime Voldemort was inside him, likewise when Harry got possessed by voldemort near the movie’s end-well crafted! And I liked the lesson it left the audiences “ the significance of friendship in a person’s life” All in all the movie is great and as expected it always brings you a totally different magical world! And from here I just can’t wait until the next movie!



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The much awaited book launch of the last of the Harry Potter series book happened last Saturday July 21, 2007. Most of the power book stores are all geared up for the said event. The staff is all in Harry potter costumes and they actually had a set-up very similar to Hogwarts school of witchcraft & wizardry. The place was so cool and it was similar to the movie!!! And indeed the Filipino’s loved the HP Series may it be the movie or the book. Filipino’s indeed love wizardry and magic!