Saturday, July 28, 2007

Survey!






TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Rachel
Birthday:April 30, 1983
Birthplace:Quezon City
Current Location:Makati
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'4 1/2"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left
Your Heritage:Spanish-Chinese-Filipino
The Shoes You Wore Today:bronzeflats
Your Weakness:chocolates
Your Fears:illness or any form of sickness that could happen to my family
Your Perfect Pizza:thin crust with 5 cheese, mushrooms and Pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:to have a career path
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:wazzup!
Thoughts First Waking Up:Its another working day
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:11-12 midnight
Your Most Missed Memory:Sta. Catalina College & St. Paul Days
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:macdonalds
Single or Group Dates:Group dates
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappucinno
Do you Smoke:Yes
Do you Swear:Yes
Do you Sing:Not much
Do you Shower Daily:yes of course!
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:I'm actually planning to take my masters degree
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:a definite Yes!
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yes
Do you think you are Attractive:a big yes!
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:somewhat
Do you like Thunderstorms:No
Do you play an Instrument:I play the guitar, drums, flute and harmonica
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:Yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:definitely No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes and with Hubby of course!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, actually after office hours I'm actually at the mall
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No and I don't like it
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope and I would not let myself experience it
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Definite No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:Yes
Ever been Beaten up:Yes
Ever Shoplifted:No!
How do you want to Die:in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I want to be a human rights lawyer
What country would you most like to Visit:U.K.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:short clean cut
Height:taller than me
Weight:130-140
Best Clothing Style:simple casual yet comfy
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:too many to count
Number of Piercings:3 on one and 2 on the other=5!
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:1

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!