Saturday, July 28, 2007

Kelly-"That Gurl"

34 Random Questions
1. whose picture is it that you keep in your wallet? of course who else but my “Princess”
2. what time do you go to bed? 10-11 pm
3. what was the last thing you did before filing this survey? encode information
4. who’s the one you always meet the most? my princess
5. who’s the person you’re gonna call if you need help? my hubby, my parents, my foster parents, my bestfriend
6. what’s on your mind now? I want to eat
7. who’s number on your speed dials?house, hubby, mom, dad
8. with whom do you wanna be to have fun?my gurlfriends and my partypips
9. what’s your latest movie? harry potter and the order of the phoenix
10. when was the last time you went out? last Saturday July 21
11. who do you hate the most for now? haha! Too many to mention
12. when was the first time you slept alone? did’nt experience it yet
13. what do you wanna do for now? Finish the book I’m reading at powerbooks while drinking oreo javacinno at java man, write blogs for my site
14. what do you do for everyday besides eat and sleep? Work, travel, read, surf the net, text, listen to music, walk
15. what things piss you off: when I’m misunderstood, back fight, encounters with stupid people, my job at the reception area
16. fave pet: joggart…a dog but he’s dead for 8 years now
17. colors that make you happy: black, chocolate brown, red, white, navy and baby blue, deep pink, violet
18. most fave things in your room: my soft and fluffy pillows,
19. what was the last thing you bought for your room? A pinkpig cellphone holder
20. any instruments in your room? a guitar, a flute and a harmonica
21. do you cook? Not yet but I plan to learn very soon
22. miss someone: my princess
23. plan to buy something? Yup! A lot- a new hot pink mp4, longsleeve blouses for the office, flat shoes, chucktaylor, havaianas
24. are you satisfied with your life right now? Honestly, I’m starting with a new phase in life and I could not answer yet since I’m trying to reach my goals
25. Do you like seafood? Not much, I only eat small deep fried shrimps soaked in 7-up and baked clams with cheese
26. breakfast or dinner? Breakfast-bacon & eggs! Yum!
27. what do you usually eat for dinner? When I’m so tired from work usually none, but the usual dinner at the house would be adobo and rice
28. did you eat breakfast today? Nope… I was really hurrying I decided to skip
29. do you recycle? Environmentally speaking, I don’t have enough means, clothes yes I do
30. do you have a laptop? Nope I don’t, but I’m planning to buy one in the future!
31. what’s your favorite fastfood restaurant? On being nationalistic definitely –Jollibee!
32. cats or dogs? Dogs…cats have the tendency to stow away…I dream of having a chowchow or Chihuahua
33. salty or sweet? Sweet…it’s so addicting
34. what’s your favorite kind of jeans? Faded or worn-out jeans