Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's all about ME series!




W.A.R.N.I.N.G.


This is the start of the "All about ME series"-where I've dared to answer the most-talked about questions.


Get to know me-because IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!




Origin: Rachel Quililan

Supername: Extraordinary Kelly!
If I were a cartoon character I would be: snoopy
My best ever outfit consisted of: Plain white top, jeans, nike rubbershoes
The sound track of my life would include: Let me Fall (Jude Harrison)
If I was invisible for a day: I'd go to the office and sneak
The worst thing somebody said to me: I was abusive and good for nothing…
I’m saving up for: the future, a house, Nicole’s education
My biggest indulgence is: jackets
My current state of mind: boggled, worried
If someone would play me in biopic it would be: Jennifer Aniston
My 5 fave words : love, simplicity, understanding, loyalty, commitment
The thing about fame is: it can get into your head, occurrence of crab mentality, its not permanent
The thing I love most about what I do: I’m able to practice my field
I wish when I started off I’ve been told that: “I could not please everybody” I could not live-up to everybody’s expectations
The worst thing that ever happened to me: Spending Christmas and new year alone
And what this has taught me: family is very important, would embrace you despite all your imperfections
My super Saturday night consists of: being all dressed up in a party get-up, clubbin dancing all night to super cool sounds at a club and cold vodka on my hand
The world would be a much better place: if there would be no nepotism and greediness
My heroes are: my parents
The thing that make my life worth living: my princess, my hubby, my parents, my foster parents, loyal friends who loves me and stick with me through the years, through thick and thin
My fave moments: special mushy moments spent with my princess and hubby
When I’m gone they’ll say: we’ll forever remember Kelly- a person who’s always been there for us…
I aspire to: Help the victims of injustice and share my knowledge
People might be surprised to know that: I’m a frustrated lawyer
When I retire I would like to: paint and write my own novels and books
If money was not an option: I’ll make sure the jobless would have jobs
The thing that makes me most angry: not being appreciated
The secret to happiness: giving love and returning love and making sure that you don’t hurt anybody