Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Awesome Transformers!


I’m not really so familiar with the animated series when I was a kid and since I’m a gurl, it didn’t catch my attention. I just knew transformers then as a “boy’s thing”. And then at the break of new year, on a light conversation a friend told me that he is so looking forward to watching “transformers the movie”. But then I said “Hmm…I’d rather look forward to spidey and harry flicks this year…” Not until last Saturday, I proved myself totally wrong! And I’m telling you…all throughout the movie I stared with awe! Aside from the movie being action packed, combined with awesome cinematography, great effects and sounds-the story line itself was really wonderful! It’s a tale of both heroism, friendship, courage, bravery, and a lot more! The movie also depicted the “revenge of the nerd” syndrome but more so values that are heart-warming.
Meagan Fox in the movie was really hot! She really had gone a long way. And Shia Labeouf was absolutely cute here! And of course who wouldn’t be charmed with Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee!!!My ultimate favorites! (I find them so cute that I’m actually planning to buy Jolly kids meal to have them) it was just unfortunate that bumblebee did not appear in his original look-as a Volkswagen but I don’t mind it, he is still so adorable! Remember how he plays music that’s perfect for every incident “baby come back…” wowee!
Truly, Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg are GENIUSES! And this movie would always leave its mark throughout generations! I love TRANSFORMERS! They absolutely rock!!! Astig!!!